Here are some bitcoin millionaires:
- Jered Kenna began investing in Bitcoin when its value was as little as 20 cents. Despite that, he made a massive purchase and within a few years, his investment bore fruit. From that money, he initiated a number of ventures. Tradehill start-up was the first amongst these and was dedicated to anonymous Bitcoin dark mining pool. Currently, he owns a Colombian craft brewery. He also owns 20 collaborative workspaces for entrepreneurs in San Francisco.
- Dave Carlson, founder of MegaBigPower mining company, started his venture in his basement. In 2016, he reported earning as high as $8 million each month.
- Roger Ver, also called, “Bitcoin Jesus” is the richest of bitcoin millionaires (discounting FBI and Satoshi Nakamoto). While he was already a millionaire when he began with Bitcoin but the venture has made him far wealthier now.
Now, let’s continue with our bitcoin trader review. We know it is a promising cryptocurrency bot. But, what exactly is that?
Because of the fluctuating nature of the cryptocurrency market, autotrading bots have gained a lot of prominence. The reason is that these Bitcoin forex trader bots enable 24/7 monitoring and trading. Also, bots that are modified accurately are capable of placing trades faster and easier as compared to those done manually by traders.
Register at Bitcoin Trader
Potential Daily Profits
Fully Automated Trading
View key features
Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Transfer
Bitcoin Trader is a platform that will trade automatically on your behalf. It analyses data faster than you ever could, and never needs to take rest.
What is Bitcoin Trader Software
- Bitcoin Trader software bot is an application dedicated to binary option trading. It offers automated trading along with trading signals on currencies pairs and commodities. The Bitcoin Trader software system works along with the most popular and proven binary options trading. This Bitcoin forex trader software itself is free of cost. However, you will need to make a minimum deposit of $250. This money is required initially to invest and start earning money for you.
- The Bitcoin Trader software was released for those investors seeking to cash in easily with binary options. This Bitcoin forex trader app ensures that daily payments are made to fresh members. This Bitcoin Trader Software can be freely downloaded at no charge.
- The Bitcoin Trader software is extremely efficient as a trading platform for generating earnings on autopilot.
- This Bitcoin forex trader app is currently taking in a small and restricted amount of beta testers. These testers will benefit from cent percent free access.
- One can start trading with the Bitcoin Trader System almost immediately. The trading platform can be set up in under 5 minutes. You can begin seeing the profits rolling into your trading account within as little as 30 minutes after that.
Essentially, the Bitcoin forex trader bot constitutes a software program. This program interacts in a direct way with the financial exchanges. It frequently uses API’s to access and collate as well as interpret key, relevant data. This program also puts across sell or buy orders on your account, based on the way market data is interpreted. The bots are also created for decision making when it comes to monitoring market price movements and reacting as per a predefined and pre-programmed set of rules.
Specifically, the trading bot undertakes analyses of market actions. This includes orders, price, volume and time. The analyses can even be programmed according to one’s preferences and tastes.
Why trade with Bitcoin Trader?
Like Bitcoin Loophole and Bitcoin Revolution, Bitcoin Trader appears to be one of the most reliable auto-trading platforms there are. There are several aspects of this software that convinced us that trading with it could be a good idea. Here are a few:
- Bitcoin Trader is user friendly. To be able to use it you will not need any experience, nor will you have to be a finance expert, programmer or even understand cryptocurrencies. All you need is get familiar with the trading platform, click on “auto-trade” and hopefully wait for your balance to increase.
- Bitcoin Trader offers great customer support. You can contact them at any time. The website claims that staff will be available 24 hours a day. In our test we tried to contact staff during day-time and they responded within minutes in a satisfying, kind and helpful way. They will certainly be able to help you. The only thing we are not sure about is whether they would actually reply to messages during night time given that we did not try doing it while testing the robot.
- Demo account is available. This robot offers the possibility to try trading in demo mode before requiring you to make a deposit. This feature is not to be taken for granted because believe it or not, only a few robots offer demo accounts. They are of great help, especially for novices or users that are new to the platform. Trading in demo mode allows newcomers to get comfortable with the functions, tools, trading opportunities and all the other resources available on the platform. Once you feel ready to trade for real, you can simply deposit money into your account and start trading.
- Faster trades than human traders. As we mentioned before, the algorithm Bitcoin Trader is based on, allows users to spend less than half an hour every day on the platform. They are only required to have a look and, if needed, change the trade settings and activate the auto-trading mode. Market prices and financial news will be analysed within seconds and your trade will be place accordingly in under 10 seconds. Human traders usually take hours to be able to do all of this.
Can You Make Money With Bitcoin Trader?
Based on other reviews it seems possible make money with the Bitcoin Trader app. The platform presents itself as profitable, even though like for all robots of this kind, there is always a risk of losing capital when trading. That is why it is good to keep a few things in mind whenever you trade on Bitcoin Trader. A few of these things are:
- Start small. The minimum amount you can deposit on Bitcoin Trader in order to start trading is $250. That is a reasonable amount to start trading with if you are new to the world of crypto. It could allow you to be able to make profits even though perhaps not as much as the platform promises. At the same time, even if you were to lose it, $250 less are unlikely to affect your financial situation. So, please start trading with small amounts. If you see that you are making profits you can start increasing your investment amounts.
- Withdraw your profits. If you do make profits, please make a withdrawal request of a significant percentage of the profit and keep it in your pockets. You should never reinvest all the money you make because you risk losing it.
- Follow the expert’s advice. If you have a look online, you will be able to find some great videos explaining what are the best strategies to follow when trading with robots like Bitcoin Trader and Crypto Revolt. Please check them out before starting to trade so you will have some background knowledge to help you through the experience.
- Only invest what you can afford to lose. Last but not least important, never invest more than you can afford to lose! We would not want you to lose all of your money. Even though Bitcoin Trader seems to be a profitable platform, you might get unlucky and lose what you invest, so make sure you only invest what you can afford.
Has Bitcoin Trader been on TV?
Even though there may be rumours linking Bitcoin Trader to TV shows, they are false and most likely a product of fake news platforms. Bitcoin Trader was never advertised on TV or endorsed by celebrities.
When typing Bitcoin Trader on Google, a link with popular TV show Dragon’s Den popped up at the top. This is so because there are suggestions that there is a Bitcoin Trader Dragons Den collaboration. These suggestions came up when ads made rounds on the internet. However, official sources say otherwise. Network 10 occasionally warns that there is no collaboration between the software and the TV show cast as they are all “false and misleading”. Naomi Simson wrote on her social media page urging anyone who sees the ads to report them.
Similar findings were reached when investigating Bitcoin Trader’s link to Shark Tank. Despite the rumours, we have found no connection between the robot and the TV show. If you do find some information stating the opposite, it is most likely fake and should not be trusted.
Is it endorsed by Celebrities?
There seems to be a lot of rumour involving crypto trading robots and celebrities, with robots such as Bitcoin Loophole using celebs as a marketing strategy. These rumours are usually spread around the internet to spread around the scam platforms. But have any celebrities been affiliated with Bitcoin Revolution?
In early 2018, ads suggesting an endorsement of Bitcoin Trader from Dragons Den’s investor, Peter Jones were circulating on Facebook. The ads read “Bitcoin Trader: Peter Jones buys 20% shares” and detailed how Peter was impressed in the authenticity of the software and bought 20% shares in the growing company. However, Mr. Jones replied via his Twitter handle saying the Bitcoin Trader Peter Jones claim is completely false and a scam. His legal team is currently working on the matter.
“Bitcoin Trader Elon Musk” is the most popular search related to the software on Google. Ads sponsored by its developers claimed that Elon Musk signed an agreement with the company with the multibillionaire businessman having a keen interest in the technology and is stepping down at Tesla to continue with automated trading systems saying it is the future. These ads were clearly spread across Google and Facebook. However, with rising concerns for the business community, Tesla released an official report dissociating itself from the acclaimed agreement saying such doesn’t exist and anyone who trades with the software does so at his/her own risk.
There is a likelihood that you have come across reviews claiming that Gordon Ramsay has endorsed Bitcoin Trader. InsideBitcoins investigation reveals that these are lies. We have contacted Bitcoin Trader in this regard, and they have denied any association. Our research shows that these are rumors from a few unscrupulous affiliates. Bitcoin Trader does not support deceptive marketing and has vowed to take action against these affiliates.
It is essential to always carry out enough due diligence before signing up with a robot. A celebrity endorsement is not enough proof of legitimacy. It is possible for a scam product to get approval from a celebrity. For instance, in 2017, some celebrities including Floyd Mayweather unknowingly endorsed ICOs that turned out to be a scam.
InsideBitcoins conducts rigorous tests to determine legit trading robots. We can confirm that Bitcoin Trader appears to be legit and that many users have reported that they were able to make considerable profits through it. Traders have supposedly reported an average of $1500 in profits using this robot.
Does Bitcoin Trader have a mobile app?
Upon a search of Bitcoin Trader on Google Play and App Store, the two platforms on which you can buy mobile apps for Iphones and Androids, we did not find a mobile app supporting the website. This however, is not a downside of the robot because its trading platform runs on browser, meaning that users can access it from their mobile phones as long as they have an Internet connection.
Bitcoin Trader alternative for US customers
Please note that if you are a U.S. customer, you may not be able to access Bitcoin Trader. We recommend the broker Coinbase which now accepts U.S customers.
If auto-trading platforms are not your thing, there are other legitimate options that you can explore when it comes to trading bitcoin.
One of these is trading bitcoin through a CFD broker. A contract for difference (CFD) enables you to speculate on the rising or falling prices of Bitcoin and make money from profitable trades. The biggest advantage of trading bitcoins through CFDs rather than auto-trading platforms is that you can use leverage, which allows you to use your current cash and trade on margin. With CFD leverage you only need a small amount of capital to control a much larger position.
The second advantage of trading bitcoin this way is that there are a multitude of bitcoin trading platforms that are regulated by financial authorities. Financial authorities make sure that your funds are protected, which is definitely something to consider when trading bitcoin.
The most popular bitcoin trading platform is Coinbase, a broker open to UK and U.S. customers, where you can trade Bitcoin as well as a large number of cryptocurrencies.
Being a social trading platform, Coinbase possesses a copy-trading platform whereby users can replicate the trades of other expert bitcoin traders. In other words, the trades of a successful trader are copied and executed in your account with just 1 click. This makes it an excellent option for traders looking to trade Bitcoin for the first time.
You can read more about this award-winning broker in our full Coinbase review. Alternatively, you can click the button in the table below to start trading bitcoin on this US friendly platform.
How to make money with Bitcoin Trader
The following tips will help new users make money with this automated trading platform;
- Start with the minimum deposit limit- We always advise our readers, who want to invest with Bitcoin Trader to start small, grow your profit and study the system.
- Withdraw your profit- You will earn a profit after every trading session. Withdraw your profit to a savings account and reinvest the capital.
- Read about cryptocurrency trading- It is always a great idea to get more information about the cryptocurrency market. You can make better investment decisions with knowledge.
- Invest the money you can afford to lose- The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable so it is best if you invest only money that you can afford to gamble with.
Has Bitcoin been featured in the Media?
We know there are so many claims that Bitcoin trader has been featured in the media and that some celebrities have endorsed the platform. We have investigated these claims.
They claim that Bitcoin has been reviewed by the hosts on the top TV show The Dragon’s Den, and also on The Shark Tank, another popular TV show. We reached out to the owners of Bitcoin Trader who knew nothing about a review on the TV shows. Next we found the social media handles of the TV show hosts to get more information; they also denied having any feature like that on their shows.
Next, we searched online and on the personal web pages of celebrities rumoured to have invested in Bitcoin Trader or recommended the platform to other users. Among the celebrities who have been linked to Bitcoin Trader are Elon Musk, Gordon Ramsay, Bill Gates, and Peter Jones, among others. They are all successful celebrities with huge investments in different business sectors.
However, we discovered that these claims are all false. They are created by affiliate marketers who are trying to drive traffic to their website. It is the wrong way to do marketing. We need our readers to know that they can only find true information about Bitcoin Trader on the official website.
At the end of our trading experience, we made so many discoveries that have convinced my team and me that Bitcoin Trader is a trusted automated trading platform that can be used by anyone to become rich from live trades in the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin Trader is legit and licenced. It is also run by a competent team of software engineers and entrepreneurs who are serious about providing every user a safe automated platform to trade Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin Trader is user-friendly and reliable. We tested all the features on the auto trading platform, they all work. There was no glitch, and we had a fantastic live trading experience. We also tested the eToro trading platform for cryptocurrency. Our full review can be found on the site.
Bitcoin Trader and eToro are available to investors in 150 countries, and we can confidently encourage everyone to invest and start making a passive income daily.
What is the Bitcoin Trader?
Bitcoin Trader is a smart auto trading system that uses robots to find the best trading deals in the cryptocurrency market.
Is it lucrative to invest in Bitcoin Trader?
Yes it is, investors are earning over $5,000 daily, and however, you need to invest a large sum to get such a profit. We advise new users to start with the minimum deposit of $250 and grow their capital.
How do trading robots work?
Trading robots are programmed to scan and analyse the massive volume of data to find cryptocurrency at low prices, which are purchased and later sold at a higher price.
Is Bitcoin Trader secure?
Yes, it is, the auto trading platform is encrypted with SSL online security protocol which is highly effective.
What is the fee to open a new account?
There is no charge to open a new Bitcoin Trader account, it is completely free and fast.
Can Bitcoins be withdrawn from the system after earning a profit?
No, this is not possible. The system converts your earnings to the local currency, which is deposited in the bank account linked to the Bitcoin Trader account.
Are there alternative platforms like Bitcoin Trader?
Yes, there are other similar auto trading robots. We have tested Bitcoin Code, Bitcoin Revolution, and Bitcoin Era, among other trusted cryptocurrency trading robots. Please check our site to see the full list and read our reviews.
Considering the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency market, it is understandable that many people are skeptical about using Bitcoin Trader. However, we might be losing out on a great opportunity to make much money by entertaining doubts.
Thankfully, my team and I had some free time, and we decided to extensively examine the Bitcoin Trader to achieve what should become the final verdict the public needs to know- if the cryptocurrency trading platform can be trusted. In this review, we have documented our findings, which I am sure will make every reader and potential investor very happy. Let’s start with an overview of the Bitcoin Trader to enlighten readers who didn’t know about it before.
Conclusion: We have tested the platform and believe it is 100% legit!
|The best choice|| Bitcoin Trader is NOT a scam|
High Profit Ratio
Easy & Fast Withdrawals
Works also via App
What is the Bitcoin Trader?
The Bitcoin Trader was designed to function as a tool that can be used by traders to buy and sell Bitcoins with minimal effort and the promise of making a significant profit. It was invented in 2017 by Gary Roberts and has been used by many traders to grow their passive income significantly.
One of our objectives during this review of the Bitcoin Trader was to test the advertised features of the Bitcoin that sound very attractive such as the fast processing for transactions that can give traders leverage in the market. The Bitcoin Trader can be used to perform trades significantly quicker than similar platforms online.
It is a great idea to develop robots that can help cryptocurrency traders cope with the ever-changing market. Think about how difficult it is to handle hundreds of transactions in a few minutes. Thanks to the trading robots such as Bitcoin Trader, it is possible to trade faster and earn more. The importance of these trading robots is one of the reasons we are interested in discovering the true nature of the Bitcoin Trader and revealing our findings publicly.
The first thing we observed about Bitcoin Trader is its automated trading features which have been tested and proven to be effective. Leveraging the automated trading features, users can earn as high as $1,300 a day with the minimum deposit of $250 required to start trading.
Sounds great right? Wait till you read more about our findings, it seems cryptocurrency traders are set for better times ahead using platforms like Bitcoin Trader.
Is Bitcoin Trader Legit? Yes
Questions about the legitimacy of Bitcoin Trader topped the list of inquiries from traders interested in maximizing their earning potentials. So it was the first aspect my team, and I sought to examine. It turns out that Bitcoin Trader is 100% legitimate and suitable for new and experienced traders.
After verifying the authenticity of the Bitcoin Trader, we checked the internet to view feedback from current and past users. My team and I felt it was best to know what the public is saying about the Bitcoin Trader so we can identify specific areas to examine during our tests. We found conflicting remarks online about the Bitcoin Trader. Some users wrote that it is the best and most trustworthy trading platform they had used, while others indicated they experienced some frustrations and had to discontinue using the platform.
This discovery was not surprising; after all, everyone cannot be pleased with a product. So we identified the areas of concern indicated by the unsatisfied users as a guide for our review of the Bitcoin Trader.
Is Bitcoin Trader Scam or Not: The Verdict!
Here’s a summary of our findings that made our team confidently vote against all indications that Bitcoin Trader is a scam;
- We discovered that users could potentially enjoy positive returns as high as 88% by leveraging the trading signals on the platform.
- The trading platform is responsive and has commendable usability. Traders who have read and understood how automated trading for cryptocurrencies work stands to be among the top gainers with Bitcoin Trader.
- The minimal deposit of $250 is a strong indication that the developers of Bitcoin Trader are interested in helping users make careful decisions considering the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency market.
- The App for Bitcoin Trader can be downloaded in seconds, and registration only takes a few minutes.
What is the Bitcoin Trader?
The Bitcoin Trader is best described as an automated cryptocurrency trading platform that functions with intelligent robots backed by sophisticated Artificial Intelligence. While that sounds complicated, we found out that using the Bitcoin Trader is really simple. The software can be classified in the ranks of other popular cryptocurrency trading platforms such as the Bitcoin Code and Cryptosoft.
The Bitcoin Trader offers new and experienced traders a chance to increase their passive income by investing a low as $250 to get started. The intelligent robots that work with this system are programmed to detect favorable Bitcoin prices at which users can buy or sell to make a profit.
Our extensive study of the Bitcoin Trader for this review helped us understand the automated trading system, which can lower the time needed to make the best trading decisions. Regarding cryptocurrency, time is money, and fast decisions are essential to make the most profits. This is why automated trading systems are more effective than relying on manual trading processes. No wonder the Bitcoin Trader is very popular. We are confident the effort put into doing this review will help more traders decide and start earning more with the Bitcoin Trader.